Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Congrats Ben and Ashley, MT trip cut short

I just got back to Montana last night after Ben and Ashley’s wedding in Denver. It was an extremely fun and elegant wedding. The reception was off the chain as I danced the whole night while getting extremely sweaty. They are going to have a great life together.

I just got a phone call from Madison, NE asking me to come there and interview. It is a small town of about 3,000 people in northeast Nebraska. They wanted me to interview on Friday, but I asked if we could do it Monday so I will at least have a few days here in Montana. It is a K-12 PE job as well as Head Boy’s Basketball coach. I look forward to interviewing for it. I’ll leave Sunday and interview Monday at 9am.

I haven’t been called by Pius X high school in Lincoln, so I’m assuming I didn’t get the job. So the look continues. Hopefully this Madison interview goes well.

The rest of the trip in Montana involves going to Buffalo Wild Wings with some of my high school friends to watch game 5 of Lakers/Nuggets, lots of laundry, Texas Road House with the family and grandparents, two church league softball games tomorrow night, and may try to make some money playing poker. It should be a fun few days here.